Restructuring and Debt Advisory
Having the expertise of a qualified restructuring professional advocating the company’s best interest is critical to achieving the most favorable outcome for the business and all of its stakeholders.
Interpeak Consulting will create a thorough restructuring plan, built on consensus from all of the stakeholders, and one that will be supportable.
Time is a resource that can never be recovered. If your business is facing any of the following financial issues, please call at once for a confidential consultation.
Early Warning Signs of Financial Distress
- Weakening fixed charge coverages
- Rapid increase in working capital
- Reduction in cash liquidity, over reliance of trade credit or seasonal working capital financing
- Deferring capital investing
- Deferring or eliminating salary cost of living increases
- High employee turnover, especially among the financial staff
- Insufficient resources to repay looming debt maturities
- Little to no ability to access alternative sources of capital