Interpeak Consulting provides impactful, sustainable solutions to stakeholders in organizations facing looming terminable cash and capital structure challenges.
Frank P. Turner, an experienced turnaround advisor, and a veteran Wall Street banker founded his firm on the premise that owners of distressed
businesses need an empathetic advisor who truly understands their circumstances. Mr. Turner brings a hard-edged negotiating style with a calming influence to all of his engagements.
GET THE ASSISTANCE YOU NEED
• Immediately address vendor and creditor relations
• Develop a plan to stabilize the company’s capital structure
• Build consensus among all of the stakeholders
• Lead creditor negotiations
• Obtain buy-in on a plan of restructuring
• Seek additional capital if required
FRANK P. TURNER
During his thirty-year career in commercial and investment banking, Frank P. Turner, has been involved in a variety of corporate debt restructurings totaling more than $12 billion. He has successfully negotiated with first lien, second lien, unsecured, and subordinated debt holders and equity owners. In these reorganizations, Mr. Turner ultimately became a trusted advisor to the company in developing its turnaround strategy as well as being an honest broker to the creditors.